Wednesday 2 January 2019

Well, I had a surprise today when I decided to check my blogger page.  I had no idea that I had not left a post in such a long time.  It was 2016. Wow. I really should post more often. I will try to remember to do this in future.  
Happy New Year to all that read this blog.  I have uploaded a few things that I have crafted recently.

   The photo above is of the 2 blocks that I made for Block Lotto for Dec. 2018.  I did not win so they will be hitting the mail likely tomorrow.
 The 4 potholders I make for Christmas. The are all gone from my house now.  I need to make some more folded start centres so I have the ready for finish for the next needed occasion.

 I bought 2 chair pads from Bed, Bath and Beyond and the used waste canvas to cross-stitch the Dr. Who Tardis on this one and the second one(which I forgot to take a photo of) has the Dalek on it.
 This was the Nov. block lotto block.  I believe that I did not get the photo uploaded for this one so it is mine to keep.

These are door hanging ornaments that we made at my craft guild. They went to a nursing unit in Strathmore before Christmas.

We had a great holiday season. Hope everyone else did.

Happy Sewing,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment