Thursday 31 January 2019

Jan. 31, 2019

Wow, what happened. it is already the end of Jan.  I was reading a blog I follow in my email and thought oh it's been a bit since I posted on my blog.
 Above are the 3 blocks that I made for the Jan. block lotto online.
 We have started a block lotto at my guild and the above are the blocks done by my guild members. Pattern was handed out in Nov. and returned to the Jan. meeting.  My block is the one sort of middle done on black and white gingham.  I did not win these blocks but really like them.
 2 dog beds, front and back. The one on the right was the same material on both sides.
 Below is the metered square baby afgan I have in progress. I need to get out and buy another ball of the same cotton yarn.  As you can see I have 2 different dye lots.  I did not check this was buying.  I also made a mistake and too one row across the top when I should have continued it down the right side.  Decided I would live with how it is done.  It is knit with 2 big balls of bernat cotton.
I had purchased 2 balls of the purple variegated and I have started another afghan with that.  Still haven't managed to get more of the navy yet.
So here it is the end of Jan. already. Where does the time go.
Happy crafting to all, :)Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment