Wednesday 26 August 2015

Pat Sloan's mystery quilt….Vacation 2015


Well here it is Aug. 26 already.  Above photo are the first 5 blocks of the Pat Sloan mystery
called "Vacation"  I have 2 more done but they are photographed separately.  This will be a charity quilt for my guild when I get them all done and together.

Here are 6 and 7.
I am holding my second sewing day for Days for Girls, in my  home tomorrow.
First on was great with 6 ladies sewing and ironing and working on kit items from 10 to 3pm.
I haven't had as much time over the summer as I had hoped to work on items but my time is a little 
more my own in the next few weeks so I will see how much of my supplies I can get sewn. It always
goes faster with help.   So Happy quilting to all for now. Hopefully I am back soon with another entry.
:)Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment