Saturday 25 April 2020


These sets of blocks are from my guilds' block lotto for 2 different months.  I didn't win either set but I did make some blocks for each.
    So we are 6 weeks into social distancing for covid 19.  No one close to us has been positive that I know of.  Things started to get cancelled the week of March 8.  First thing that we missed was Friday March 13.
    It hasn't changed a lot for us other then eating out, an me going out for the groups that I attend.  We now shop once a week during the senior times. This is usually very early in the morning.
    I've been sewing a lot. Other then quilting I have been making cotton masks. Elastic is low at my house so I have been trying to come up with other things to use.
Happy quilting to all.
 Hugs, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment