Sunday 23 February 2020

 This is a charity/donation quilt that I finally finished in Jan. All the materials on the front were donated by my quilting guild. A member cut up a lot of scraps from long arming into 6 1/2 inch blocks and to took a bundle of them a couple of years ago.  It was a long time in the making. Put together as "quilt as you go".  The back flannel was my donation to the quilt. It was a red and navy plaid.  I forgot to get a photo of that. This shot was from show and tell at my guild meeting.
 This is half of a scarf that I made last year.  My mom reminded me of a pattern I used as a teenager for scarves and I decided to make another one. Very easy to make. The bottom is made by dropping stitches then you continue to make the part that goes around your neck.
 Not sure if I posted this before or not.  This is my Christmas quilt. Made with blocks that I won at my quilt guild for being a committee member.  It took me a long time to get the blocks together but it has been made now for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment