Friday 3 January 2020


Hi on the sunny and cold Friday.  The top photo shows 4 of the 8 denim circle placemats that I made earlier in 2019.   The hot pad in the centre of the table is a folded star block that I made quite a while ago. The bottom photo was at my guild's show and tell.  The first 14 blocks of 52 blocks in 52 weeks that was presented by Canadian Quilters Association.  I had a good time doing the blocks. I am a little behind but I broke my shoulder in Sept. so could not sew.  I am still trying to get caught up.  Thinking about how to put them together.  They are 6 1/2" unfinished.  I basically used the same 3 fabrics but part way through I had to change the dark to a different fabric.  It still worked well with the blocks though.
  Hope you are having a great day.  I didn't sew today but did get to my sewing room to get some sorting of stuff done.  I am continuing to work in my declutter mode.
:)Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment